Miracle Revival International Deliverance Ministries, Inc.
HEADQUARTERS, ANDROS, COMMONWEALTH OF THE BAHAMAS
The mission of the Men's Ministry at MRIDMI Church is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ.
· To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
· To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
· To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
· To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
· To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
Several small group Men's Bible Studies are up and running throughout the Loudoun area. This variety of offerings allows men to find one that best fits their individual needs and schedule.
We offer opportunities for men who attend on Sunday mornings but are not connected or “plugged in” to other ministries of the Church. Monthly email updates provide information on current Men’s Ministry activities.
The Men's Ministry has a vision to reach men through "Fellowship" by bringing them together in a very relaxed setting, to grow spiritually but also to have FUN. To build and have accountability with fellow brothers and to set an example for men who are seeking to find Christ or a ministry that can help them to grow in Christ on a personal level.
Fellowship opportunities include: Band of Brothers and Conferences.
We encourage all men to have accountability partners who will hold them accountable to become the man God has called them to be.
We encourage men to practice prayer in their personal lives. We also provide the opportunity for men to be intercessors on behalf of our church, individuals, the senior pastor and the Men’s Ministry. We have a faithful group that rotates responsibility for praying in pairs during each Sunday worship service.
As leaders in our homes and our church, we serve those around us by participating in acts of service as the needs arise. For more information on any of these areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org.